Blog Support Downloads (coming soon)  
Search ComputerBoom!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 Innovative Cloud Security System, Unbelievably Fast and Powerful!

I am seldom surprised with the new product, but I was pleasantly surprised when I tested Kingsoft free cloud antivirus. the reason why I was surprised is because this antivirus uses very low resources and what this means is that older computers or netbooks can now have a fast cloud-based protection without struggling with slow antivirus programs. The installation only took 1 min. and it was ready to scan! Since I just installed it today I cannot know how it measures up against other antivirus programs that I use, however my netbook did not have any antivirus so I installed it on that one. So you can download it and give it a go and let me know http://www.kingsoftsecurity.com/

 

kingsoft

3 comments:

  1. Great Information in here! It truly helps for extra protection and security to any homeowner or building owners. They are really user-friendly. I like the new innovation of the wireless camera system. Really a great job! Nice one! I'm planning to install wireless security cameras in my home soon. Thanks for sharing!

    Home Security Systems

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes is the best fullversion for free on the market!

    ReplyDelete